An important piece of our transition to Stellalou is creating a space for J to run his business. We decided to have a shed/office conversion placed where the decaying sheds lived. In March, we had a family style demolition event and took down the most eastern shed on the “shed line.” That is where we put some beehives. For this demolition job, we decided to get some professional assistance. Sure glad we did! In the photos, you will see the gravel pad that has been prepared for the new building. It is positioned where the little shed with the red roof was. The concrete was removed, ground made level, drainage pipes positioned, and stone and footings installed. Next, we do a little digging for electric lines and such and a bit of landscaping while a local Amish company builds our shed that is an office. J will be in business in no time! Stay tuned for future demolishings!
(If you wish to see a slideshow, click on a picture)